We aim to support each individual child in their childhood journey of discovery, wonderment and development. Our service will continue to embed improvement through the medium of self-evaluation and partnership working. Staff’s commitment to lifelong learning continues to improve their knowledge and provide better outcomes for children.Our environments are fun, happy, nurturing places where children feel safe, confident and build resilience.
Our playrooms are light and spacious and well equipped with easy access to our outdoor area. Staff work in partnership with parents/carers to ensure that the child’s individual routines developed at home are continued within the nursery. Planning is flexible and will be responsive to the children’s interests, allowing for timed activities and free flow play.
Our planning will:
• Support the development of communication
• Promote the use of the senses
• Promote the development of curiosity and understanding of the world
• Give each child time to explore, discover, rest and watch and to have fun
• Support the child in developing as a person to be comfortable emotionally and socially
Your child’s key worker will be responsible for recording and reporting your child’s progress